Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Hot air balloon story

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is it makes sense.

I need to improve on making sure my spelling is correct. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in on the balloon`


Hot air balloon story
When I look down there was a good view of the fields. When it was night time we did Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who is the one to stay up for night shift. Luckily I won because they both did paper and I did scissors so they both have to stay up for night shift. But the thing about those two they always somehow crash into seagulls. But luckily we crash landed close to the finish line. That’s why we're coming first. We were so close to the finish line. I was so excited I fainted. When I woke up we did it, we won the race.  


 

1 comment:

  1. You'd definitely be all set to go if you went on a hot air balloon adventure! Great story Shiah!

    ReplyDelete